BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MapleStory "iiAppleZaix3"

Yesterday ( 16 June 2010 )- I went to Koay Chun Giok house to play my favourite online game "MapleStory". When I reached his house, I saw his mum sitting on the chair, I quickly call "Aunty" then rush to Chun Giok's room, BECAUSE IM TOO EXCITED!!! When us reached Chun Giok's room, Chun Giok sit down and started playing MapleStory. I watched he play and keep asking when can I play? He said: " After Lunch! ". Fine, I told myself to calm down. Finally, after lunch he give me play on another laptop so we can play MapleStory TOGETHER!!! Ohh, I forget to tell you all Chun Giok MapleStory character name is Pr0CleRicxX ( lvl 38 Cleric ) and mine is iiAppleZaix3 ( lvl 17 Magician ) ^^. Mapling time goes very fast, only a while then 2 hours gone. After mapling, I went home with my sister.

0 comments: