BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

About the UPSR result....

It the second day finish UPSR, i felt happy and sad, happy is it finally finish! Sad is I really hate my result of UPSR. Today ( 24 September 2010) my chinese teacher give us the chinese pemahaman paper and it was horrible to me, I thought I can A but the result was "B", 27 over 40, 68%... I was so sad that time. Second, my malay teacher come in and I can feel the class become so cooolddd. I can tell you the result was terrible and I won't say it out, I only can tell you it a "C", luckily no fail but Im still sad nia.Maths is the second happy thing, for paper 1 I get 39 over 40, I wish the 39 was my Chinese or Malay but it impossible. Owww, my only hope for now is Maths,English,Chinese Penulisan,Malay Penulisan and Science. Wish five of these can get "A" if not I will not able to get my iPod XD

0 comments: